- When they say they have never heard of your publisher, smile sweetly and express surprise. ‘Oh, haven’t you?’
- And don’t call Driven Press ‘a small global press’ – call them ‘a global press’.
- When they ask what happens in the end of Timed Out, don’t tell them – just suggest they’ll find it interesting.
- Don’t overdo the promotion. It gets annoying.
- Try not to feel put out when they fold your expensive and beautiful bookmark up very, very small, or even bin it in front of you.
- People like listicles. So I’m told.Here is the link